BlackRock, Inc. services individual and institutional investors in addition to corporate, public, union, and industry pension plans, insurance firms, third-party mutual funds, endowments, public institutions, governments, foundations, charities, sovereign wealth funds, businesses, and banks. It also provides consulting and worldwide risk management services. BlackRock operates both domestically and internationally. BlackRock, Inc. was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in New York.
BlackRock, Inc. is an American international investment corporation headquartered in New York City. With US$8.59 trillion in assets under management, BlackRock, which was founded in 1988 as an enterprise risk management and institutional fixed-income asset manager, will be the world’s largest asset manager by December 31, 2022. BlackRock has clients in 100 countries and 70 offices in 30 different countries. BlackRock is one of the “Big Three” index fund managers, along with The Vanguard Group and State Street, as the manager of the iShares family of exchange-traded funds. Many major financial institutions manage their investment portfolios using its Aladdin software, and its BlackRock Solutions division provides financial risk management services.
BlackRock has aimed to establish itself as a market pioneer in terms of corporate, social, and environmental (ESG) responsibility. Some have criticized it for funding businesses engaged in the production of fossil fuels, the manufacture of weapons, and the violation of human rights in China.
Blackrock Inc. Prices
Annual/quarterly revenue trends and growth rates for BlackRock from 2010 to 2023. The amount of money a business receives from its clients in exchange for the sale of goods or services is known as revenue. Net income is calculated by deducting all costs and expenses from the top line item on an income statement, which is revenue.
- BlackRock’s quarterly revenue of $4.243B, down 9.7% year over year, was for the quarter ended March 31, 2023.
- BlackRock reported $17.417 billion in revenue for the year that ended March 31, 2023, an 11.48% decrease from the prior year.
- BlackRock reported $17.873 billion in yearly revenue in 2022, a 7.75% decrease from 2021.
- BlackRock’s yearly revenue in 2021 increased from $19.374 billion in 2020 by 19.56%.
- BlackRock’s yearly revenue for 2020 increased from $16.205 billion in 2019 by 11.46%.
BlackRock’s net income growth rate annually and quarterly from 2010 through 2023. After accounting for all revenues, income items, and expenses, net income is the company’s net profit or loss.
- BlackRock’s quarterly net income for the fiscal year 2023 ending March 31 was $1.157B, a 19.43% decrease from the prior year.
- BlackRock reported $4.899 billion in net income for the 12 months ended March 31, 2023, a 20.19% decrease from the prior year.
- BlackRock’s 2022 annual net income was $5.178 billion, a 12.25% drop from 2021.
- BlackRock’s 2021 annual net income was $5.901B, up 19.65% from the previous year.
- BlackRock’s annual net income in 2020 was $4.932 billion, up 10.9 percent from the previous year.
Blackrock Inc. Analysis
One of the most widely used BlackRock stock forecasting methods is the moving average. A moving average, as its name suggests, gives the average closing price for the BLK stock over a chosen time period that is split into a number of sections of equal duration. For instance, a 12-day simple moving average for BLK is the total of BLK’s closing prices divided by 12 for the previous 12 days.
The exponential moving average (EMA) is a different type of moving average that traders employ in addition to the simple moving average (SMA). The EMA responds to the current price movement more swiftly because it gives more weight to more recent prices.
The three moving averages of 50, 100, and 200 days are some of the most popular indicators used in the stock market to pinpoint crucial levels of support and resistance. Any movement of the BlackRock stock price above one of these averages is typically interpreted as a bullish development for the firm. On the other hand, a decline below a significant moving average is typically seen as a bad sign for the BLK market.
To predict the future course of the BlackRock stock price, traders also like to utilize the RSI and Fibonacci retracement level indicators.
On Daily Chart
The Moving Averages Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator for Blackrock (BLK) is 6.41, indicating that Blackrock is a Sell. With a share price of $726 and a 20-Day Exponential Moving Average of 687.68, Blackrock (BLK) is a Buy. With a share price of $726 and a 50-Day Exponential Moving Average of 677.95, Blackrock (BLK) is a Buy.
On the Weekly chart
The Moving Averages Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator for Blackrock (BLK) is 5.48, indicating that Blackrock is a Sell. With a share price of $726 and a 20-Day Exponential Moving Average of 679.14, Blackrock (BLK) is a Buy. With a share price of $726 and a 50-Day Exponential Moving Average of 679.05, Blackrock (BLK) is a Buy.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) for Blackrock (BLK) is 60.26, producing a Neutral signal.
- The Trend Strength Indicator (ADX) for Blackrock (BLK) is 12.04, indicating a Buy.
- The Commodity Channel Index (CCI) for Blackrock (BLK) is 153.64, generating a Sell signal.
- The price rate of change (ROC) for Blackrock (BLK) is 9.30, generating a buy signal.
With a share price of $726 and a 10-Day exponential moving average of 685.36, Blackrock (BLK) is a Buy.
With a share price of $726 and a 100-Day exponential moving average of 677.56, Blackrock (BLK) is a Buy.
Blackrock’s (BLK) 50-day simple moving average is 669.43 and its share price is $726, generating a buy signal.
A buy signal has been generated by the Blackrock (BLK) stock price of $726 and the company’s 100-day simple moving average of 716.59.
Blackrock’s (BLK) 200-day simple moving average is 638.10 and its stock price is $726, generating a buy signal.
The predicted price for BlackRock stock for tomorrow is $721.67, which would be a loss of -0.58% from the current price. The price of BLK is anticipated to drop by -1.29% and reach $ 716.51 in the upcoming week.
Here is what our current forecasts are indicating for the long-term BlackRock stock outlook. These forecasts are based on BLK’s 10-year growth at an average rate.
- BlackRock’s stock forecast for the next year is $666.86 (-8.13%).
- Forecast for BlackRock stock in 2025: $946.59 (30.41%)
- BlackRock’s stock price is expected to be $1,838.32 in 2030 (153.26%).
Will BlackRock surpass a million?
To hit $1,000, BlackRock would need to increase by 37.27%. Our BlackRock prediction machine predicts that BlackRock will reach $1,000.
BlackRock: Will it surpass 2,000?
To reach $2,000, BlackRock would require a gain of 175.53%. Our BlackRock price prediction system indicates that it won’t go up to $2,000. Our system predicts that the highest predicted price will be $1,009.79 divided by 1703916000000.